Ce blog est existe depuis 5 ans maintenant. D'abord francophone, puis anglophone, il a (enfin) trouvé sa place dans la blogosphère en tant que blog bilingue en cette année 2020.
J'y partage deux fois par semaine mes conseils pour une vie plus productive, mais une vie sans stress. Dans une société à ce point en proie à l'anxiété, je désire que ce petit coin d'Internet soit la preuve qu'il est possible de "réussir" selon les standards de notre société sans pour autant ruiner notre santé mentale.
J'espère vous y retrouver, à très bientôt!♡
- 7 Mistakes of Beginner-Minimalists you Must Avoid. par Camille le 02/07/2020
As minimalism is rather trendy right now, a lot of people are diving deep into it. I think it is a really good thing as I am a minimalist myself but I also think there is an enormous misconception of the whole lifestyle right now. It is over-glorified online, and that is why I would
- 5 Signs You Do Not Need to Invest in Self-help (and this industry may even hurt you) par Camille le 30/06/2020
The self-help industry is huge nowadays, but the fact it is so "trendy" does not mean it is right for you. Here are 5 signes sell-help may not be your life-saver.
- Book Review – The Insightful Reader: How to Learn Deeply & Attain Life-Changing Insights from Books ♡ I. C. Robledo par Camille le 28/06/2020
My feelings about this book are mixed, I must admit. I really loved the tips given and I think they were really interesting and worth mentioning. I also must admit that I learnt quite a lot of new things through this guide and that I loved how important reading seems to be in the author's eyes. We will see first the points I liked the most, and we will finish by mentioning the main defect of this book in my opinion.
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Volunteer As a Student. par Camille le 26/06/2020
If you are broke or just "fine", I understand that working for free may not be your favorite idea in the world. However, it helped me a lot find schools, jobs & other valuable things in my life, and thus I think it is a topic worth discussing with you today.Let's see WHY you should volunteer. In the end of the post, we will also see HOW you can actually find those jobs. Ready.
- 10 Jobs You Can Do If You Love Books (other than author) & How You Can Get Them. par Camille le 23/06/2020
(Traduction française) Author is not the only job available for book lovers and here is a list of 10 other jobs you can do with or without a degree.
- 5 Ways You Can Combine Elegance & Fun. par Camille le 21/06/2020
Elegance is often seen as boring and rather neutral. Elegance actually comes from behavior and given that fact, here is how you can be elegance and original/yourself at the same time.
- 5 Things You Can Do As A Student To Have A FLATTERING Online Presence (& get that job). par Camille le 19/06/2020
As students, we are often told to make sure future employers won't see horrible things about us online (or even not-so-horrible ones) but you can't really be a "ghost" either. I personally think that an online presence IS important. Here is how you can make sure you have a flattering one.
- 5 Major Differences between French & Canadian Universities. (collaboration) par Camille le 18/06/2020
* 5 Différences Majeures Entre les Universités Françaises et les Universités Canadiennes. Today’s post is in collaboration with Pooja from LifesFineWhine; check out her website if you are interested in the 5 Main Similarities Between our Universities. University is a major period in our lives and the choices we make while we are in will
- 8 Areas In Which You Can Save A LOT Of Money. par Camille le 14/06/2020
Our relationship with money gets easier when we are actually aware of the areas in which we spend way too much. Here is a list of the 8 areas in which you are probably spending far too much money without even realizing it. There are lots of things we consider to be "essential" when actually, if we take a minute or two and think about it, they are pretty futile.
- You Can Be a Minimalist and Still Own “Real” Books (or any item you love). par Camille le 12/06/2020
Minimalism is a lifestyle, a state of mind and that it has absolutely nothing to do with the number of things you own. Minimalism is about making you a more fulfilled, happier person and here is how.